Mac mini M1.

Networking Gear & Setup Details

Amplifi wifi router.

Connected Audio Devices

USB DAC.

Number of Tracks in Library

No local files, all from Qobuz.

Description of Issue

Roon 2 core (build 1133) running on a Mac mini crashes when I select random albums, and after restarting the application it keeps crashing (since it tries to load the last selected album).

I don’t have any local files, all music is streamed from Qobuz.

I removed Roon folder from my user library on MacOS and and uninstalled the app, then made a fresh install… and the problem still persists.

It strangely only happens when I select any classical album.

Hey @Mohammed_Al-Faisal,

You have my sincerest apologies for the delayed response here, we’ve been dealing with a higher-than-usual volume following our release and we’re working as quickly as we can to get back to everyone.

Following up on this thread, I wanted to check in to see if you’re still running into roon crashing issues? If so, please recreate the crash, and take note of the date, time, and specific album you were streaming when the crash occurs.

I’ll be monitoring this thread for your reply :+1:

Hi Benjamin,

Roon is still crashing, it happens whenever I select any classical –and only classical– album from Qobuz.

Hey @Mohammed_Al-Faisal,

Thanks for letting me know! Please recreate the crash, and take note of the date, time, and specific album/song you were streaming when the crash occurs and share it here :+1:

This topic was automatically closed 45 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.