Roon Core Machine

Intel i5 NUC10 / Synology NAS

Networking Gear & Setup Details

Everything is wired.

Connected Audio Devices

Naim / Sonos / BlueSound endpoints

Number of Tracks in Library

Description of Issue

I’m running Roon ROCK on my NUC. Roon app installed on multiple devices (ThinkPad, iPad, iPhone) and logged in on the same account on all of them. Yet the settings applied in one device do not sync on the other devices. For example. On my iPhone I enabled Roon Radio and restrict Roon Radio to my library. Yet on my iPad these preferences are not synced.

Are you looking at the same end point through both devices?

It’s not the endpoint that’s the issue. I’m referring to the Roon app itself. Album preferences, credits, tracksettings, etc. I have set them, but they don’t seem to sync through my profile. I have to set them manually on each device/computer.

Roon radio settings is per audio zone not per device you run the app on. You need to ensue all your Audio zones are set the same. As transferring from a queue from a device with them not set will also send the play queue settings to that device. Roon radio settings are not saved per controller.

Album displays and other settings are set per controller. There is no syncing of this between them as each controller can be configured differently this is by design.

2 Likes

Thanks for the info.

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.