Roon Arc App opening issue

I have down loaded Arc to my Android samsung 23ultra. Its been on my phone working in thenpast. The download was successful but the App eill not open it just shows the openinv logo. Nothing happen it just dit with thd logo noting loads.
Help please.

Hi @martin_smethurst,

Thank you for the report.

A few things you can try.

1. First, simply delete the app, restart RoonServer, and then install ARC again. This will clear out any cached associations with a previous session that are preventing it from starting up.

2. If the uninstall/reinstall doesn’t help, you try the direct APK download instead of the Play Store version of ARC. It’s available here: https://download.roonlabs.net/builds/RoonARC.apk

Please note that the APK version doesn’t automatically update, so you’d need to switch back to the Play Store version with the next Roon/ARC release.

1. Lastly, we have some adjacent fixes that are testing in #earlyaccess for Android issues. If steps 1) and 2) aren’t successful, I recommend switching to the beta branch by joining #earlyaccess. You can follow these steps to join; make sure you switch both your Roon and ARC to #earlyaccess together, not one or the other. Alternatively, you can wait until the next ARC release, which will contain these fixes.
1 Like

I have now sort Arc following your advice brillant thanks very much.
Downloading from the link worked.
Cheers
Martin

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.