Networking Gear & Setup Details

Ubiquiti UDM Pro
Ubiquiti Aggregation Switch (10GB) [connected to it using fiber cable]

Connected Audio Devices

Sonos One SL (stereo pair)

Number of Tracks in Library

1025 tracks

Description of Issue

I’ve setup in the Roon Core the Roon ARC, it says that it is ready (I’ve opened port 50886 from my router and redirected it – testing the port appears as opened), but when trying to connect from the iOS app (iPhone 13 Pro) it says that the core is “Only available on your network”.

Is there anything else I can do to make it work? Or is there any logs/settings that I need to check?

Thank you,
Valentin

@Andrei_Valentin_Nicu, welcome to the community. A fellow user here, but can you share a screenshot of the Settings → Roon ARC tab from your Windows 11 Core? Also, what version of Roon are you using for your Core, and what version of ARC are you using on your iPhone?

One quick check in your iPhone’s Roon ARC app under the gear/Settings selection, at the bottom of the ARC Settings page is a “X Reset Roon ARC” option that also may help.

Hello Robert,

Apparently from nowhere, now it works as supposed. I didn’t do anything. I have Roon Core v.2 on the computer and Roon ARC was downloaded from the AppStore, so until now I was not able to see the version.

Anyhow, thank you so much. The topic can be closed.

KR,
Valentin

1 Like

Glad to hear you have ARC working.

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.