Roon Arc is not recognizing my Roon user name and password

Roon Core Machine

Networking Gear & Setup Details

Connected Audio Devices

Number of Tracks in Library

Description of Issue

The Roon Arc app downloaded to both my iPhone and iPad is not recognizing my Roon username and password. I have 2.0 installed on a Nucleus + and have updated my Roon apps on both my iPad and I-phone and also on my PC. Not sure what the problem is or how to proceed to fix it.

Sorry for the delay - the Support team have a long queue of issues to address following the release of Roon 2.0.

Are you still experiencing the problem with your username and password?

1 Like

Geoff, I just tried it again and it appears to be working. I will take it out of my home environment later today to test how that goes. Sal

1 Like

Have you checked that Roon ARC will be able to reach your Core when you are outside of your home network? In Roon, Go to Settings > Roon ARC and check if it is ready.

Geoff, It says “Not Ready”

Right, so copy the full error message and post it here.

It’s strange that you are not seeing a detailed error message (check out the Help article I reference below). Perhaps you could click/touch the Reset link by the Port number to try again?

Also, please give full information to the points below below so that Support can help.

Thanks!

===========================================================

Who is your internet service provider?

Please list the make and model of your modem and router?

Do you have any additional network hardware, like additional routers or managed switches?

Does your network have any VPNs, mesh network, proxy servers, or enterprise-grade security?

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 45 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.