Roon arc issue with Dlink router

Hi I have trouble using ARC.
I use a dlink router and have enable upnp

Message below:
{
“connectivity”: {“status”:“NetworkError”,“status_code”:504,“error”:“error: Error: ETIMEDOUT, response code: undefined, body: undefined connected? undefined”},
“external_ip”: {“actual_external_ip”:“222.xxx.35.9”,“router_external_ip”:“222.xxx.35.9”},
“natpmp_autoconfig”: {“status”:“NotFound”},
“upnp_autoconfig”: {“server_ip”:“192.168.0.1”,“found_upnp”:true}
}

Regards
Ho

Hi Ho,

I am moving this to the Support section. Can you please supply the additional information below:

1. Who is your internet service provider?

2. Please list the make and model of your modem and router?

3. Do you have any additional network hardware, like additional routers or managed switches?

4. Does your network have any VPNs, proxy servers, or enterprise-grade security?

5. What machine are you using as a Roon Core, and how is it connected to the internet?

Thanks!

Hi Ho,

I am moving this to the Support section. Can you please supply the additional information below:

1. Who is your internet service provider? Starhub Singapore
  2. Please list the make and model of your modem and router? DIR-X5460
  3. Do you have any additional network hardware, like additional routers or managed switches? I have a netgear Orbi mesh in bridge mode
  4. Does your network have any VPNs, proxy servers, or enterprise-grade security?
  5. What machine are you using as a Roon Core, and how is it connected to the internet? I am using qnap TS-453B Mini Nas
    Thanks!

Hi @Ho_Hee_Ann,

Could you explain how the setup of your modem/routers is. Is the DIR-X5460 your ISP modem/router and from there a cable to the Orbi Mesh? And your Qnap is connected to the Orbi Mesh?

Kind regards,

Maarten.

Hi I have managed to solve the issue after port forwarding my roon Nas IP address. Thanks

Regards
Ho Hee Ann

Consider removing your external IP address as above

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Continuing the discussion from Roon arc issue with Dlink router: