Roon ARC not able to connect. Please some one help

I am getting below message when trying to enable ROON ARC. Please someone can help.
{
“connectivity”: {“status”:“NetworkTimeout”,“status_code”:998,“error”:“”},
“external_ip”: {“actual_external_ip”:“xxxx”,“router_external_ip”:null},
“natpmp_autoconfig”: {“status”:“NotFound”},
“upnp_autoconfig”: {“status”:“NotFound”}
}

Please fill in the information in the form(s) below so that Support can help.

Thanks!

===========================================================

1. Who is your internet service provider?
  2. Please list the make and model of your modem and router?
  3. Do you have any additional network hardware, like additional routers or managed switches?
  4. Does your network have any VPNs, proxy servers, or enterprise-grade security?
  5. What machine are you using as a Roon Core, and how is it connected to the internet?
3 Likes

Hi @MAHENDRA_PATEL,

Thank you for your patience while we’ve diligently worked to reach every request for support with port forwarding. The diagnostics you’ve provided suggest that your Core is having difficulty reaching our servers. There are several independent factors that can cause this error, so we recommend double-checking the following to initiate troubleshooting:

• Is your router firmware up to date?
  • Do you have any VPNs, proxy servers, or enterprise-grade security on this network?
  • Are you experiencing any issues with Roon Remotes, or other apps on your local network?

If you continue to experience difficulties, please tag the support team and include the following information, as prompted by our very helpful Community Moderators above.

1. What is the make and model of your modem and router?
  2. Do you have any additional network hardware, like additional routers or managed switches?
  3. Who is your internet service provider and what is your geographic region?
  4. Is your Modem configured in Bridge Mode so that it operates only as a modem or do you have the ports forwarded on both?

3 posts were split to a new topic: ARC w/ EE Smart Hub: Port Forwarding Timeouts

Hi @MAHENDRA_PATEL,

I wanted to check in to see if you’d been able to make any progress on your port forwarding issue. Please fill in the details requested in my previous post if you still need support, and we’ll be watching this thread just in case.

Otherwise, I’ll set it to auto-close at the end of this month, so please open a new dedicated topic thread if you need assistance after that window. Thank you!

Thanks. Issue is sorted out and its working fine.

1 Like