Roon Arc not working on my network (UMDPro Router + ISP Modem)

Hi @Celts88,

There’s no excuse for having endured such a long wait time, so please accept my apologies on behalf of the team.

The status code present in the original diagnostics you sent (998) suggests that there’s an issue with your local network preventing Roon from accessing our servers, independent of ARC. This is likely a firewall or security issue, although there are several possibilities. First off, for due diligence, I’d verify the following:

• Is your router firmware up to date?
  • Do you have any VPNs, proxy servers, or enterprise-grade security on this network?
  • Are you experiencing any issues with Roon Remotes, or other apps on your local network?

Who is your internet service provider? Knowing that will equip us to help you access the modem web administration page to confirm the modem is in Bridge mode, and to verify there aren’t other network security settings upstream from your UDMPro router.

Most users with your router have solved their issue by placing the modem in Bridge mode - see this post: Arc - Port Forwarding (UniFi Dream Machine Pro)

We’ll be watching for your response.