Roon ARC Problem

I got this message: {
“connectivity”: {“status”:“NetworkError”,“status_code”:504,“error”:“error: Error: ETIMEDOUT, response code: undefined, body: undefined connected? undefined”},
“external_ip”: {“actual_external_ip”:“x.x.x.x”,“router_external_ip”:“100.102.191.254”},
“status”: “status”: MultipleNatFound
“natpmp_autoconfig”: {“status”:“NotFound”},
“upnp_autoconfig”: {“server_ip”:“192.168.0.1”,“found_upnp”:true}
}

I have a Sagem Fast 3890V3 Router and I don’t have a static IP adress

@Klaus_Hansen, please complete the relevant sections of the support template, including details of your core, network, and the steps you’ve tried to get ARC working. Thanks.

Roon Core Machine

<!-- Include your operating system and machine info (Model, CPU, RAM) -‐>
<!-- Write below this line -‐>

Networking Gear & Setup Details

<!-- Your network gear (model of routers/switches) and if on WiFi/Ethernet, are you using YPN -‐>

Connected Audio Devices

<!-- Specify what devices you’re using and their connection types, like USB/HDMI/Chromecast, etc.) -‐>

Number of Tracks in Library

<!-- Tell us how large your music library is, eg. “30,000 tracks” -‐>

Description of Issue

<!-- Tell us about the problem you’re having in as much detail as possible. Screenshots are always appreciated! -‐>

Zen Zenith - MacBook Pro (13-inch, M1, 2020) 8 GB

Sagem Fast 3890V3 Router

Naim Nova

Hey @Klaus_Hansen,

Thank you for reaching out for assistance with port forwarding / ARC. After reviewing the information you’ve provided, it appears that you may be running multiple NATs in your setup. Please review our help article on the subject, and let me know if you’re able to solve the issue through the steps provided.

If, after going through the above, you still experience issues, please provide the following information:

1. Who is your internet service provider?
  2. Please list the make and model of your modem and router?
  3. Do you have any additional network hardware, like additional routers or managed switches?
  4. Does your network have any VPNs, proxy servers, or enterprise-grade security?
  5. How is your Roon Core connected to the internet?

Thanks!

I can’t put my router in bridge mode, as I then have to buy a static ip address.

1. Fastspeed
  2. Sagem Fast 3890V3
    3.No additional network hardware, like additional routers or managed switches
    4.No VPNs, proxy servers
    5.Zenith MKII

A post was merged into an existing topic: Roon should create a steady secure tunnel instead of relying on port forwarding

Hey @Klaus_Hansen,

Here is a step-by-step on setting up Port Forwarding on your router:

Please let me know if this helps :pray:

If you’re still not able to get things running smoothly, you may have to get in touch with your ISP to have them issue you a static IP.

Spoke to my ISP today and they told me I need a static IP. It will then cost me 20 kroner = 2.69 Euro per month and I think that is too much. So no Roon ARC for me.

This topic was automatically closed 45 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.