Roon ARC test error with Ubiquiti UniFi Dream Router (ref#4HWW09)

What’s happening?

· I'm having trouble with Roon ARC

What best describes your issue with ARC

· I can't log into ARC but I can log into Roon

How can we help?

· None of the above

Other options

· My Roon software won't start up

Describe the issue

I’m receiving an error message when trying to test Roon Arc. I’m using a Ubiquiti UniFi Dream Router. Here are the messages.
{
"ipv4_connectivity": {"status":"NetworkError","status_code":504,"error":"error: Error: ETIMEDOUT, response code: undefined, body: undefined connected? undefined"},
"external_ip": {"actual_external_ip":"47.aaa.bbb.ccc","actual_external_ipv6":"null","router_external_ip":"null"},
"natpmp_autoconfig": {"status":"NotFound"},
"upnp_autoconfig": {"status":"NotFound"}
}

Describe your network setup

Frontier Fiber 1 gb service to the Dream Router to a Ubiquiti switch to a Ubiquiti local access point to the Roon Nucleus.

Did you open the specified port or do you have UPNP enabled?

I have UPnP enabled, but I’m new to this side of networking and am not sure what to put in the fields for the Port Forwarding.

That was perfect. Thanks so much. This is beyond what I normally do with my network and I just couldn’t decipher the instructions.

Happy holidays!!