Roon Arc UI Issue

Good evening,

See attached image showing the search feature, library buttons at bottom of screen overlays the home/back buttons of the phone (bottom of image). I am not able to use properly use the app to search ot view my library due to this. I am using a LG Velvet 5G phone.

Thanks,
M

Moved to support area.
Please give more information on the phone, what operating system version is it running and what resolution have you set it to.

1 Like

Hey @Mark_Stevens,

You have my sincerest apologies for the delayed response here, we’ve been dealing with a higher-than-usual volume following our release and we’re working as quickly as we can to get back to everyone.

Following up on this thread, please upgrade to the latest Roon and Roon Arc build and let me know if you’re still running into issues.

With that, please fill out the necessary information on your system setup below:

Roon Core Machine

Include your operating system and machine info (Model, CPU, RAM)

Networking Gear & Setup Details

Your network gear (model of routers/switches) and if on WiFi/Ethernet

Connected Audio Devices

Specify what devices you’re using and their connection types, like USB/HDMI/Chromecast, etc.)

Number of Tracks in Library

Tell us how large your music library is, eg. “30,000 tracks”

Description of Issue

Tell us about the problem you’re having in as much detail as possible. Screenshots are always appreciated!

Hi Ben,

I’ve reinstalled the app and the UI issue has resolved.

Thanks,
Mark

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.