Roon asking me to login every time it starts

Anyone know of a solution? I’m using the Windows all in one app, and every time it starts up now I have to login to Roon. Thanks

Hello @starence,

Thanks for contacting us regarding this issue. I have gone ahead and enabled diagnostics mode for your account and what this action will do is next time your Core is active, a set of logs will automatically be generated and uploaded to our servers for analysis.

I kindly ask for you to reproduce this issue a few times and let me know the exact local time in your country (ex. 3:23PM) that you notice Roon asking you to login again. Please let me know that information and I can check to see if there are any errors around the login time.

Thanks,
Noris

Thanks, it just happened again at 1:30 pm.

Thanks for letting me know that @starence, I do see the error message but the reason for it is not clear yet, can you please confirm how Roon is installed?

Have you performed a typical installation from the same user account that you are logged in as or have you installed Roon from another account? Is the time & date on your Windows computer correct?

Thanks,
Noris

Yes, the time and date are correct. I restarted my system, and had to log in again, at 8:03 pm. I was using a different account a while back, but I reinstalled Roon since then.
This issue just started this morning, before that it was working fine. I did just create a bunch of Tidal playlists through Soundiiz, not sure if that could have something to do with it.

I was going to make a backup, then reinstall Roon, but now I can’t backup. When I go to that page of the settings, it’s just blank.

Hello @starence,

Not sure what you mean bu the page is empty, can you please provide a screenshot? I would try rebooting your core as well.

Thanks,
Noris

Do you think this might be the reason I can’t do a backup, because of diagnostic mode? Here’s the screenshot you asked for.

Hello @starence,

Diagnostics mode would not interfere with your ability to make backups, so I think it might be something else at play here. Have you tried rebooting your Core yet?

Thanks,
Noris

Yes, no change. I also still need to log in every time Roon starts.

Thanks for letting me know @starence.

I have started a case for you with the QA team and once the new diagnostics regarding this backup issue arrive I will attach them to your case and ask QA to review. I appreciate your patience while this request reaches their queue and I will be sure to let you know as soon as I hear back from them.

Thanks,
Noris

Hello @starence,

I have followed up with you regarding this backup behavior via PM. Please let me know if those instructions work for you.

Thanks,
Noris

A post was split to a new topic: Roon asking to login each time