Roon automatically adds to queue just-played track

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)
Antipodes DX.

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)

Description Of Issue
I play an album, obviously immediately setting up a queue containing all album tracks. After each track plays, Roon automatically adds this just-played track to the end of the queue, so you have an endlessly self-regenerating queue. This just started within the past week or two.

Jim Heckman

Are you sure you don’t have the LOOP button activated on the Queue page. See:

It has 3 states, OFF (white or black depending on color scheme), ON - Loop Infinitely (Blue), ON - Loop Once (Blue with a little 1)

1 Like

Yes, Daniel, you’ve identified the problem. I’d looked at your user manual section and did everything else I knew how, but couldn’t figure it out. Thank you very much for the prompt help.
Jim Heckman

2 Likes

Glad to be of help. But, please note that I’m just another user like you and not an Roon employee. If you have any other questions please feel free to ask or PM.

I did think you were a Roon staff member, so an extra thanks for stepping forward and helping me out.
Jim Heckman

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.