Roon Build 528 sound just stops but timeline continues

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)
Intel NUCI7 running MACOS CATALINA

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)
Plusnet router connected to above NUC by ethernet

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)
NUC to router ethernet - NUC Hugo TT Audioquest Carbon USB

Description Of Issue
Since 528 update sound stops but the track timeline continues. Both on Qobuz streams and local files. Switching to Bluetooth and bypassing Roon…no issues

Hi @Mark_Johnson,

Does this behavior only occur on the Hugo TT zone or does it occur on other zones as well?

I forgot to mention that I’m using HQPLayer in the setup. When I play to a none Hugo TT zone without HQPlayer it seems to be okay. I will take HQP out of the Hugo TT zone and see if that’s okay and also update HQP to 4.3.2. and try that. Also an UltraRendu is being added today as a network USB bridge. I will report back later. Thanks, Mark

1 Like

Okay, I think you can close this thread. Uninstalled Roon Server and all library files. Downloaded a clean copy from Roon’s website and re-installed then restored my backup. Everything seems to be working without any glitches. Thanks for listening!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.