Connected through Ethernet with Asus router.
Router and nucleus into switch. Switch out to DAC
Lumin T2 connected via Ethernet
<around 25,000 tracks hard drive connected to core via usb
Description of Issue
Roon is unable to find any Audio device. Everything was working a week ago.
I open Roon and it wants to reset everything up. I can see the nucleus through Roon. I can see the DAC through the lumin app. Confirmed that Roon ready is on. Running version 1.8 of roon
Please reboot everything, including Nucleus, Lumin and iPad, etc.
If a reboot does not solve the problem, please try:
- Stop RoonServer from running in Nucleus’s WebUI
- Navigate to your Nucleus’ Database Location
- Find the folder that says “RoonServer”
- Rename the “RoonServer” folder to “RoonServer_old”
- Restart the RoonServer in the WebUI to generate a new Database
- On the Roon Remotes, press “Use another Core” and connect to the new database
- (Optional) - Restore your database from a Backup prior to the issue starting
If possible, please check and identify the brand, model and capacity of the m.2 boot SSD you have in the Nucleus.
Thank you. The complete reboot of the Roon Nucleus solved the problem
This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.