Roon can't see DSD albums

Recently started using Roon (on macbook pro osx 10.15.7) but with audio analysis of my whole library scanned completed, I still can’t find any DSD albums on Roon let alone play them. The DSD albums are definitely in my library because I can play them from the same library using other music players.
Thanks
Brian

I would gonto settings general and aet show hidden to Yes. Then on the album screen use focus and focus on format.

1 Like

Thanks Rugby for the suggestion. Have tried it, restarted Roon but no joy :frowning:

Go to the tracks browser, then in the path column filter by the physical location of one of your DSD albums and check if it is there. If you find it you can go to the album itself by clicking the album field. That’s the first step - confirm the album is visible. Why it is not showing in your main library is the next task - could be many reasons.

1 Like

Are the albums made up of individual DSF tracks or are they in ISO form? Roon does not support ISOs.

1 Like

Aha! That explains it - the albums are in ISO form!
Thanks for your help! At least I can stop wrecking my head now! :slight_smile:

This thread is useful:

The bottom line is that you will need to convert your ISOs to DSF files if you want to play them in Roon…at least for the foreseeable future.

1 Like

Hey, thanks again for this!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.