Roon Client does not render all albums in composition results view - album mode

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)

QNAP HS-453DX 4Gb

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)

Ignition Labs Portal Wi-Fi router in AP (transparent) mode

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)

iPad Pro 2018 12.9"

Description Of Issue

When trying to find a certain composition not all albums show up in the results in album mode, see below:

Hi @Aron_Ecsedy,

Sorry for the incredible delay in getting back to you - I wish this wasn’t the case… :pleading_face:

Are you still seeing this, on Roon build 790? We’d love to help get this right - please, let us know :pray:

Hello @beka ,

Yes. The screenshot is now from the PC client, but the same still happens on the iOS one too.

Best regards,
Áron

Hello @Aron_Ecsedy ,

Can you please confirm if the same issue occurs when your PC is used as the Roon Core?

• Create a Backup of your current database
  • Open Roon on the other PC you wish to try as the Core
  • Roon Settings → General
  • Disconnect
  • On the “Choose your Core” screen, press “Use this PC”
  • If asked to Unauthorize, you can go ahead and do so. You are limited to one active Roon Core at a time but you are free to switch between them as often as you’d like.
  • Verify if the same behavior occurs on the different PC

Thanks!

Hi Noris,

I have created a new core on my PC as per your instructions.

The problem persists. Note that I have now only connected Tidal, no Qobuz, no local files (to rule out any multi-source/library search issues).

Hello @Aron_Ecsedy ,

Thank you for trying the PC Core, and sorry to hear that the issue is the same here.

Can you please reproduce the issue and then use these instructions to send us a log set for review?

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed after 19 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.