Roon Server Machine

Roon Nucleus 1
Operating System
Version 1.0 (build 259) production
Roon Server Software
Version 2.0 (build 1357) production

Networking Gear & Setup Details

Networking
Ethernet (http://10.0.0.248/#interface_page_eth0)
DNS - 64.59.144.92

Connected Audio Devices

Devialet Phantom II (two)

Number of Tracks in Library

Description of Issue

When using 11 Pro - roon constantly loses control and playback stops

A post was split to a new topic: Roon Dropping on Windows 11

Hi @Peter_Ryan3,

Thank you for your post. The team can enable diagnostic mode for your account; if you’re able to provide us with an approximate timestamp or the name of a track that was playing and dropped out, we can pinpoint the event in logs to illuminate what’s happening.

Thanks - will play some music and catch it exaclty when it occurs again.

Please do not report back that my systems is committing suicide owing to the frequency of Grateful Dead albums being played :joy:

Hi @Peter_Ryan3,

I know you’d followed up in some of the larger discussion threads concerning performance issues. However, we wanted to ping you here, as we’re in the process of engaging with affected users individually.

How have things been performing in the last several weeks? The team has merged improvements related to search stability that hopefully made a positive impact on your system. Rather than abandon the deep collectors with unique Roon libraries, we’re hoping to zero in on what’s hampering their experience.

This thread will stay open for a few days in the meantime. Thank you!

Actually much better - the “roon constantly loses control and playback stops” issue has rarely occurred. I’m pretty sure it’s due to turning in 3 circles before playing.

Thanks for the followup.

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.