Roon core is not connecting to Bluesound Vault 2 & Node 2

Hello @Robert_De_Mattei,

Glad that you have been able to get Roon up and running after a soft reboot. At this time, the issues you are experiencing seem to be related to the modem you are using since disconnecting it allows Roon to function properly, so I would definitely see if AT&T have any suggestions regarding modem changes or a replacement.

As for the Android issue you are experiencing, I can confirm that our servers have received the diagnostics from that device and I have gone ahead and submitted them to QA for review. We are aware of a similar issue to the one you mentioned (Hiby R6 DAP - Roon App Crash) but it will be good to have QA confirm if this is the same behavior. Can you please let me know the model/manufacturer of your Android device?

While I do not have any timeline available to share, a ticket has been filed with our devs regarding some Android devices not operating Roon properly and that ticket is in our dev team’s queue to be looked at. I will be sure to let you know as soon as I hear any updates regarding the ticket but in the meantime it would be good if AT&T could take a look at the modem and confirm if there are any issues with it.

Thanks,
Noris