Roon Core on McBook Pro

My Roon Core has disappeared since updating Roon on 15 February 2022. Anyone else had this problem and how do I fix things? I am seriously frustrated about it!!!

Hi Jeremy,

Fellow user here. It might help support if you can provide some specific information about your environment as per a normal support request. Since, you first posted in a different location you were not presented with the pre-listed requested support information.

I have added it to the bottom of this post. If you can fill in the requested details it will help support to help you.

Thanks!

Roon Core Machine

Networking Gear & Setup Details

Connected Audio Devices

Number of Tracks in Library

Description of Issue

Roon Core Machine

Networking Gear & Setup Details

Connected Audio Devices

Number of Tracks in Library

Description of Issue

My 2 channel system consists a Macbook Pro (with a hard wired Ethernet connection) to a USB external MQA DAC. I use Tidal MQA in conjunction with Roon. I installed the latest Roon update onto the MacBook Pro on 15th this month. Everything was working fine before I did this. After I’d done it, whilst my library was still there and in the Audio part of settings my various airplay devices were still showing (I have each of these disabled, by the way, always) my MacBook ( which has always been my Roon Core) was not showing. I have clicked and waited in vain for Roon to find the Roon Core but tat confounded cog just whirls around for even and nothing ever happens. I have disabled Firewall in the MacBook and this makes no difference. I have even uninstalled the Roon software then reinstalled it again but still no Roon Core can be detected. Please help? Thankyou. Jeremy

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.