Roon Core Machine

Winows Nuc 8i7

Networking Gear & Setup Details

Computer Nuc *i7 connected through Asus EA-AC87 and Eheregen switch

Connected Audio Devices

Mola Mola Tambaqui

Number of Tracks in Library

Description of Issue

On my computer (Windows 11) Roon Core installed on C partition and music on D partition everything plays well but after I quit playing then the programm stops and Roon is disconnected. and I have to restart Roon again. In my windows event viewer I get

. BODY{font:x-small ‘Verdana’;margin-right:1.5em} .c{cursor:hand} .b{color:red;font-family:‘Courier New’;font-weight:bold;text-decoration:none} .e{margin-left:1em;text-indent:-1em;margin-right:1em} .k{margin-left:1em;text-indent:-1em;margin-right:1em} .t{color:#990000} .xt{color:#990099} .ns{color:red} .dt{color:green} .m{color:blue} .tx{font-weight:bold} .db{text-indent:0px;margin-left:1em;margin-top:0px;margin-bottom:0px;padding-left:.3em;border-left:1px solid #CCCCCC;font:small Courier} .di{font:small Courier} .d{color:blue} .pi{color:blue} .cb{text-indent:0px;margin-left:1em;margin-top:0px;margin-bottom:0px;padding-left:.3em;font:small Courier;color:#888888} .ci{font:small Courier;color:#888888} PRE{margin:0px;display:inline}

ExceptionCode ">c00000fd

You are likely missing .Net 3.5 resources. Watch also:

You may have to reboot your Core after adding the missing resources. Should Roon (Server) still not run, try and install it again over the existing version.

Thanks for this suggestion, I don’t know or this is the solution because everything was already installed, I installed again Net 3.5 and will see or it will occur again. Sometimes it doesn’t happen for a week and after it happens every day. It’s not a big problem, When playing music everything goes well but when I stop playing music and go to the other room where is my computer, I something get a message that Roon Core is not working well and programm will stop. After that I restart Roon again and everything is o.k.

Hi @jan_noordzij,

If it does happen again, please let me know. I will be happy to help you look at possible solutions.

Thanks,
Wes

This topic was automatically closed 45 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.