Roon Core Update 1.7 (build 536) stuck initializing

Same Issue here, waiting since round about 2 hours…

After a reboot of the Core Machine, no change.

Hi,

The Roon @support team prefer one topic per customer’s issue… so they are able to track it and focus on each individual problem. hence I split out your topic.

In order for Roon’s @support team to better assist you, please provide a brief description of your current setup using this link as a guide.

Make sure to describe your network configuration/topology, including any networking hardware currently in use, so they can have a clear understanding of how your devices are communicating.

Hi @Thomas_Winter,

So we can better assist you, please provide a brief description of your current setup using this link as a guide.

Make sure to describe your network configuration/topology, including any networking hardware currently in use, so we can have a clear understanding of how your devices are communicating.

Would you kindly use the directions found here and send us over a set of logs using a shared Dropbox link?

Thanks!

Hi @dylan

My current setup:

Core System:

grafik

Network:
Gigabit LAN, via cable over Gigabit Switch

Audio devices in use:
No used Audio Devices on the Core System

Library details:
Local Music on Synology NAS (connected via gigabit cable on the same switch)
round about 300 tracks DSD
round about 20000 tracks FLAC

Tidal Master via 500Mbit Internet
round about 50 Playlists (round about 3000 Tracks)

Software:
Roon-Server, latest Update (today updated)
grafik
grafik

grafik

grafik

Issue:

After the todays update no device can connect to the core-system anymore.

Status on tablets and mobiles: waiting vor core…

Status on my Desktop is shown in my first post.

And what I forgot in my first reply :wink:: Thank you for your fast response

Thanks for all the details, @Thomas_Winter!

I’d like to have our technical team take a look at your logs so we can better understand why you might be seeing this. Would you kindly use the directions found here and send us over a set of logs using a shared Dropbox link?

My zipped logs, @dylan

Thanks, @Thomas_Winter. I’ve passed them along to the team for analysis and will follow up soon.

Hi @Thomas_Winter,

Please see see our latest update on this here:

@dylan please, could you post link to previous version so I can replace linux installer .sh path “http://download.roonlabs.com/builds/RoonServer_linuxx64.tar.bz2” to roll-back?

Thank you…

Same problem, 6 hours waiting

Hi everyone,

We’ve posted another update here:

This should be resolved now. You might need to restart your Core and restart Roon on your remote devices, but after that things should be working for you. If you’re still running into any issues please let us know!

1 Like

Fine, it´s up and running again :grinning:

Thank you all for the fast repair of the issue :ok_hand: :+1:

1 Like

Linux as well OK. Thank you

A post was split to a new topic: Nucleus initializing error

All up and running on my Synology NAS
Thanks for fixing

1 Like

It’s running again on my Qnap - thanks for quick fix

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.