Roon Core will no longer find ANY devices- Lost them all overnight

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)

Dedicated 6 Core Windows 10 Pro build 19042

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)

Xfiniti XFI Gateway/Router, Gig Service

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)

Denon AVR-X4700H Roon Tested
Chromcast Audio dongles (3)
Kef LS50 Roon Ready
Many IOS Devices
Many Android Devices

**Description Of Issues
Woke up and Roon wouldn’t work at all. It had crashed on the server. It has always worked perfectly. Restarted server and Roon could no longer find any of my devices on the server or any remote! Restarted router and server again… still nothing. Then Uninstalled Roon from the server and re-installed- again no devices found. Tried installing roon on another server that had worked previously, and again… no devices found. I can see all the devices on my home network, but Roon can’t. Roon can also no longer see itself when I click on the “Configure OS Core” Button in settings. This happens using the server software and a the remote software. How can Roon not even see itself? Also tried disabling windows virus and firewall, which didn’t change a thing!

What a disaster this is! I have designed my entire system around Roon… and now its completely Dead!

I checked my windows update and found that it had updated today. 2021-02 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 20H2 for x64-based Systems (KB4601319) was the problem

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.