Roon Core won’t open since last week

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)

Description Of Issue
Last week when I opened Roon it went to a page with a statement that I sent to Roon as suggested by a link at the bottom of the page.

I received a reply from Rebeka that stated that all I had to do was click the ‘unauthorized’ link at the bottom of the page she sent and all would be well.

Problem is that the page she sent would not/did not open so no ‘unauthorized’ link… after > 1 week I can not open my Roon Core.

I sure don’t want to lose my history…

I think you have misunderstood what Rebeka was trying to tell you. You click the “Unauthorize” button on the screen that your Roon system is showing - not on the picture of that screen that Rebeka has probably sent you to illustrate what you have to do…

1 Like

There is no’unauthorize’ button on the Roon page…!!!

Hi David,

To aid Roon’s team can you complete the missed sections in your support request.

Also can you take and upload an image of what you are seeing, together with details of the steps you have taken thus far.

Core Machine–Imac ( Mojave)…
Network Details…Lumin X1…ethernet from Actiontec modem/router

I have taken no steps yet except to contact Rebeka…

I have the exact same problem, I have spent near 3 hours trying to resolve without success

How did you get to the screen you display in your latest post?

You have backups, right?

That is the screen that pops up when I access the Roon Core through my applications on my Mac…and I do have an old back up

Select “Use this Mac”.

1 Like

Peter…that did it…the ‘unauthorized’ link was at the bottom of the page…again…THANKS…

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.