Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)
- Core All-in-one” roon installation
- PC (Core) Intel NUC i5-3427U - Only roon runs on it.
- Windows 10.0.19042 Build 19042
- System info x64-based PC
- Roon build number - 1.7 (build 710)
Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)
- Network Provider: - Verizon FiOs
- Router or Gear: - Model.Fios-G1100
- Runs both WIFI/Ethernet
- DAC - Resolution Audio, Cantata Music Center. By the way this is not on your device list - Please add whenever convenient. Great Dac.
- Core - PC - Intel NUC as described above. No other programs runs on it except Norton Anti-Virus, that is been on it since the initial installation of roon.
- Connection Type: - USB only
Description Of Issue
I’ve never had any problem with roon ever since I installed it at least 2yrs or more ago. After a windows update last month, roon now doesn’t load anything then, crashes after about a minute of launching and incase it hangs on a little bit my album covers stays gray, nothing loads.
I’ve totally installed roon 2x, thinking that will resolve the problem but, stays the same. It just doesn’t work.
Help needed during these Holidays - Thank You