Roon crashing during trial

Experienced the same issue on a Surface Pro 5 with Intel HD 620, all drivers up to date. Can’t provide logs, unfortunately, as I angrily uninstalled Roon during trial, but am still interested what’s going on here!

Hello @Satyadhara, and thanks for your input. I’d be happy to help you resolve this issue and work with you to make a better trial experience if that’s alright with you. On the thread where I found your comment, the OP mentioned the 32 bit version working but not the 64 bit version, is that the same for you?

So we can better assist you, please provide a brief description of your current setup using this link as a guide.

Make sure to describe your network configuration/topology, including any networking hardware currently in use, so we can have a clear understanding of how your devices are communicating.

Hi nuwriy,

I already started a thread about this, which you can find here: Roon Core and App keep on crashing on Windows 10 laptop

I was asked to submit Roon logs, but unfortunately I can’t do so, as I uninstalled the program after not managing to get it working. My trial period has now ended, and in the current situation I am a bit reluctant to pay for a year subscription… if there is any way to extend my trial, however, I am willing to keep on trying and install the 32bit version.

I have the same problem…but not on a laptop but a Windows 10 (64 Bit) desktop

Tidal crashing and pausing continuously both on roon and tidal app. May not be a roon problem

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.