Win11 laptop via built in headphone output
Mola Mola Tambaqui connected via Ethernet
Mola Mola Tambaqui connected via USB
Macbook Pro 13" with built in speakers
Macbook Pro 16" M1 with built in speakers

Number of Tracks in Library

<10000 on device currently.

Description of Issue

The Roon application crashes/closes but music is still playing. I have had an issue very similar to what I am seeing now but that was happening when I would try adding albums to my library. This is now happening for almost anything I am doing. I can be just clicking on an album, trying to add a song to queue, and basically anything in the application and it just closes but the music is still playing.

Are there instructions on setting a debug log output for windows and mac that I can set so when I am running Roon I get some useful output? Is there something I can add in the roon.exe.config or any arguments for the roon.exe to make them verbose. I know the log location for Windows and I’m sure I can get the same for MacOS with a few seconds of effort.

This has not stopped since my prior ticket but was very intermittent and just a small inconvenience, since I updated to 903 it is literally doing this constantly. In the span of 30 minutes while using Roon on Win11 with output to Tambaqui I have had it crash 18-20 times.

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: Roon randomly crashing on Windows 11