Roon crashing when looking at additional songs

Windows 10/Roon 1.7 build 500

Audioengine D1 USB DAC

When attempting to find covers of song when streaming songs on Qobuz Room will crash, I tried to make the issue happen when looking for covers of songs that are in my library but the issue does not happen.
I have linked a video that shows how the issue occurs.
Example of the crash

Hi @meleeman,

Thank you for the report here, really appreciate the video clip!

I have gone ahead and enabled diagnostics mode for your account and what this action will do is next time your Core is active, a set of logs will automatically be generated and uploaded to our servers for analysis.

Once I have this log report, I’ll take a look to see if I can locate additional info surrounding this issue. In the meantime, can you please confirm if your graphics drivers are up to date?

They are not updated, my graphics card is an RTX 2070 the driver version at 436.15.

Hi @meleeman,

Please try updating your graphic drivers to see if it helps. Also, can you confirm if this occurred for multiple albums or just that one? How often were you seeing this type of crash? 1/10 times? More/less?

I’ve updated my graphics drivers to their latest version and I’ve only tested the issue on two albums which are 10ss’s self titled album and Sheet Music. I would like to say the crash would happen every 1/15 times on the Sheet Music album, it seems to harder to make happen on the self titled album,

After updating the drivers I downloaded the Sheet Music album to see if I could make crash locally and it didn’t. I can still make it crash on both albums on Qobuz.

Hi @meleeman,

Thanks for that additional data point. You mentioned you had this happen on one other Qobuz album, can you please provide a screenshot of the other album this occurs for and which track # it usually crashes on?

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.