Roon & Devialet AIR Player problem

Sometimes I used roon and through Devialet AIR output
There will be questions like the following

If I used Expro series (like 1000pro or 440pro, 220pro)
a lot of time tell me the devices is on used
but I also check other inputs all is don’t in working.
(but of but, Their firmware also has problems too, so, I’m still in the confirmation. ((OMG… )

And the use of Devialet Phantom, both have the same problem as vibration noise.
This is a bit hard to explain, It is an unnatural vibrational sound with music vibrates.
You can hear extra unnatural vibrations on the horn.

This problem, I confirmed of iTunes, foobar2000 (Mac and Win10), smartphone Streaming, (Same audio file
), Spotify, Tidal (Independent play)
they haven’t this problem

the core is on Win10(PC)
Win10 System
Version 1709
OS Build 16299.309

and control is MacBook Pro
OS X 10.12.6

Roon Version and update is latest.

and output option (on Roon) is Default.

Hi @yi_Zheng ---- Thank you for the report and sharing your feedback with us, both are appreciated!

If I used Expro series (like 1000pro or 440pro, 220pro)
a lot of time tell me the devices is on used
but I also check other inputs all is don’t in working.
(but of but, Their firmware also has problems too, so, I’m still in the confirmation. ((OMG… )

• It is a touch unclear as to what exactly the issue is that you are experiencing, but from your post it sounds like you are seeing a “device in use” warning message (i.e “a lot of time tell me the devices is on used”). If this is indeed the case, would you kindly verify for me that you have have configured the Devialet AIR drive in accordance with our instructions found here

"And the use of Devialet Phantom, both have the same problem as vibration noise.
This is a bit hard to explain, It is an unnatural vibrational sound with music vibrates.
You can hear extra unnatural vibrations on the horn.

• How are you playing to the Phantom? My assumption is via AIRPLAY, but please do confirm.

-Eric