Roon devices and audio sync

Hi everybody,

i’m new to Roon, i’m using the trial version for now.
I wanted to konw if it’s possible to sync Roon tested device with a Roon ready device ?
Both having Airplay. It’s an Denon HOME 150 which is recognize by Roon (as Airplay device) and i’m plan to buy a Lyngdorf tdai-1120 whici is Roon ready and Airplay player.

Thanks for your help

Any ideas ?

Hey @Stephane_ROZET,

Sorry for having missed your thread for this long - these are not our normal response times. We’ve been catching up with the unprecedented number of threads we’ve received.

A belated welcome to the Roon community :wave:

It’s great to see you’re investing in your audio system! What you’re describing - connecting both devices via AirPlay - should be possible. However, if you want to use the Roon Ready device via RAAT and the Roon Tested device via AirPlay, you won’t be able to group them together. Only devices of the same type can be linked together. We explain this here:

https://help.roonlabs.com/portal/en/kb/articles/faq-how-do-i-link-zones-so-they-play-the-same-thing-simultaneously

Please, let me know if any other questions come up :pray:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.