Roon Does Not Load (Hanging)

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)
Dell XPS 8900
Intel ® core ™ i7-6700K CPU @4ghz 4.01
16 GB of RAM

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)
N/A

Description Of Issue

Nothing new has occurred within my system but since yesterday I’ve been unable to log into Roon. The “quotation” will show up and then show the Roon icon and just sit there. I left it overnight to wake up to it still hanging. Please advise here.

Hi @Kimmyrocker,

Since experiencing this issue have you tried rebooting your Core machine? Any change after doing so?

Yes I did and it didn’t solve the issue at hand.

Any windows update? Check the video drivers maybe the infamous intel HD graphics drivers strike again?

No updates have occurred.

Do I need to install the program again ? Appears this to be the only solution I’ve ever been given for problems with Roon.

@dylan Please advise here. Andi if I need to re-install how do I that properly.

Hi @Kimmyrocker,

Would you kindly use the directions found here and send us over a set of logs using a shared Dropbox link?

Thanks!

I went ahead and reinstalled. Sorry couldn’t wait for a solution based on the logs.

Did this solve the issue?

Complete reinstall? Yes it did.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.