I cannot log into Tidal it states that " There was an unexpected error check your account details (InvalidRemoteData)
I can log onto Tidal on the web and I can log into Tidal in its application.
I have deleted Roon and reinstalled same issue
Help I’m without Music
Urgent please please support
Also adding @support if that does not work.
Thank you for your report, @Vas_Antoniou!
Sorry to hear you are having difficulties here. Please give the following steps a try:
- Oftentimes a simple reboot to the Core machine will resolve this issue and allow you to login when Roon is restarted.
- Try logging in to the TIDAL app or web player to ensure that the password you are using is correct.
- Check that your account is still active, as suggested here
- Remove your TIDAL cache by following these steps:
- Quit Roon (or RoonServer)
- Find and open your Roon or RoonServer folder
- Locate and move only the cache folder (Roon/Cache) to another location (like Desktop)
- Restart Roon
Let me know if this helps!
Just wanted to check in and see if you were able to get this resolved. Let me know if you require any additional assistance!
Split this topic
A post was split to a new topic: Can’t login to TIDAL account