Roon doing a "simple delete" on all my tracks

Roon Core Machine

QNAP NAS TS-871
32GB RAM

Networking Gear & Setup Details

UniFi switches/routers

Connected Audio Devices

iPad, MiniDSP SHD, Squeezebox, Sooloos devices, etc…

Number of Tracks in Library

12,000 tracks

Description of Issue

All the tracks have disappeared. I’m seeing the following lines in the log file for each track:
11/09 13:16:39 Debug: [music/storage] processing simple delete for 67:0:Vangelis/Themes/04 Hymn.flac from /Music/Artists
11/09 13:16:39 Debug: [music/storage] LibraryTrack[11606578, Vangelis - Themes - Hymn IsAvailable=True IsDeleted=False ]

I have no idea why this is happening. I tried restoring to an older backup, which brought everything back, but then they all got removed again as I was watching… the albums and tracks numbers shrinking to 0 while the log filled with the above messages… thoughts?

I don’t think you’re files are deleted. Take a look at this thread and see if there is a match to your situation: https://community.roonlabs.com/t/qnap-not-showing-local-folders-anymore-see-staff-post-guest-access-temporarily-resolves-ongoing-investigation

Thanks! that looks like the same issue. What’s weird is that it just started happening 3 days ago… Must be a NAS config issue, then, because it’s been working fine for me for years.

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.