Roon Downloads Page

Just trying to reinstall Roon. Both links for Windows on the homepage are coming up 404 (nginx) errors. Server download is working ok.

Regards

Ian

Same here. Trying to download Roon Rock and getting the same error

Tagging @vova and @support.

CC @Modfathers.

1 Like

Thanks, we’re aware of the issue and working on a fix right now.

1 Like

We use Cloudflare as a CDN for the distribution of update packages worldwide. Cloudflare seems to be flaring up :speak_no_evil:, and not working everywhere consistently at the moment. There is a noted outage in Europe right now, but maybe the problem is extended to other areas.

We are seeing failures in some parts of the world but not others. Give it a bit. I think it’ll be fixing itself shortly because we already see improvements.

1 Like

Thanks, @danny. Any guesses on time range? Should I be thinking hours or days?

Note: This happened to me on the 1182. I Waited a few weeks until I finally resolved it by following a suggestion posted by another user on the Roon Support page; I used the Web Administrator to update the RoonOS on my ROCK. Is that a thing I should do, or would I be better advised to wait for the Cloudfare problem to resolve?

You are having trouble downloading from our downloads page still?

If you are talking about not being able to update ROCK/Nucleus, its 95% chance your DNS is set up wrong or not working

I am indeed talking about not being able to update Rock/Nucleus. As to my DNS set up, bearing in mind that I am a dinosaur visiting from a bygone era, everything I know about my DNS setting is here. (See attached screen shot.) This is how I set ROCK network settings in order to enable Arc to connect. I’m sure there’s more to my DNS set up than this number, but I have no idea how to correct it to get Cloudflare to recognize my ROCK (or is it vice versa). Any guidance you or anyone in Tech @support could offer on this would be much appreciated. TIA.

lets move this here: Roon Core Will Not Update to 1193 (Repeat Issue) - #12 by SisyphusStone

Netmask appears to be short of 3 digits. Is that correct ? No idea if it matters but mine is 255.255.255.0

1 Like