Roon drives me Nuts with dropouts

Thanks for the suggestions, I live on the countryside so I have only a few neighbours that uses wifi, most of them on 2.4GHz, I only use 5 GHz.
I have plaster board and wood walls so I have good overall signal. I have a time capsule AC and 2 AirPort Extreme AC so the 2 airport extremes act as extenders.

My favorite is the position of the parrot cage !!! i don’t understand what this means

A Faraday Cage , it’s a metal grid, it disrupts electromagnetic waves. Same as any metalwork embedded in wall

The parrot cage is on wheels, she has priority of position,I am a mere human

if the cage is between me and the router it affects radio signal strength :joy::joy::joy:

local library has been playing for days without hickup, NICE! so my problems is with Tidal it seams, anyways i cannot connect to it anymore.

i removed my tidal account from Roon but now i cant log in again. it sends me on an infinity route back and forth

i reatarted sevral times.

Hi @Morten_Venli ,

Can you please use these instructions to send us logs? How do you have your router DNS servers configured, are you using Cloudflare DNS, Quad9 or Google DNS?

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.