Roon dropouts on Antipodes DX3

Roon Core Machine

Antipodes DX3 , media server running Linux, 8TB internal storage after a large update by Antipodes and the latest from Roon there is loss of connection between the DX eind my Mola Mola Kula (integrated DAC/amp) .

It results in a Roon drop out.
Next Roon asks if I will change to another core. When pressing ‘yes’ the Antipodes appears on the screen, in grey, so that I can’t connect. After a minute or so the Antipodes sign is clear and I can connect and resume playback. No difference if I stream form the internal library, Tidal or Qobuz.
The DX is connected to the Kula from its second ethernet socket through an ethernet cable to the Kula.
The dropouts appear at irregular intervals , some two to three times a day.
I wish they weren’t at all.
I truly hope you can help me.
Regards
Henk Roefs

Networking Gear & Setup Details

NL provider’s modem/router> Supra cat 8> Netgear GP 510 manageable switch (POE disabled and 1 Gb on all sockets) > Supra cat 8 > DX> supra cat8 > Kula

Connected Audio Devices

Number of Tracks in Library

Description of Issue

Looks like the same problem i had with the Antipodes K30. Put the Antipodes on standby, start up again and again to standby and start up again. This solved my problem with the Antipodes K30

This does not sound like a Roon problem at all.

Have you done a hard physical reset of the Antipodes?
Checked all the Ethernet cables, maybe change them out if you have spares for a test.

Hey @Hjcw_Roefs,

We’re sorry to hear about this problem, and only doing so two weeks later…:pensive:

I was wondering if in this time there was any development? Have things changed at all?