Roon Dropping Endpoint

@dylan I’m not sure if it’s related, but I’ve been having instances of Roon dropping my RPi4 (Ropieee) for a few seconds and being recognised/revived as an endpoint on its own accord. I have to press play to get the track going again. I had no such issues before B795.
So to be clear: the track stops, the endpoint is lost (resulting in the “Select Audio Device” message) and the endpoint revives after a few seconds.

Running Rock on a NUCi7BEH hardwired to my router. RPi4 on WiFi.

Just as an experiment try hardwire Ethernet to the pi4 see if that fixes it, the pi WiFi is not renowned to be the best ??

Hi Daren,

The Roon @support team prefer one topic per customer’s issue… so they are able to track it and focus on each individual problem. Hence I split out your topic.

In order for Roon’s @support team to better assist you, please provide a brief description of your current setup and the nature of the issue using this link as a guide.

Make sure to describe your network configuration/topology, including any networking hardware currently in use, so they have a clear understanding of how your devices are connected.