Roon Essential 1.5 having login and connectivity problems on Elac DS-S101-G

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)
Core: Elac Discovery DS-S101-G
Roon 1.5 (build 49) stable (32bit)
Firmware Version 1.3 (build 28) stable

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)
Connected via ethernet cable directly to router

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)
via optical output to amplifier

Description Of Issue
Hello guys

I am having since a few weeks sometimes connectivy issues as that Roon (on my ipad app) doesn’t play songs or skips them by saying network / connectivity problems or data stream problems. Usually they went away or a reboot of router and Elac solved the problem.

Not today. I rebooted both devices 3x. I cleared the cache of my Elac device in the settings. But it would not play any online song. Songs on a USB stick with FLACS I got connected to the Elac work fine. So the Elac device is working.
Now I logged out of Tidal in the settings of Elac (Ipad app) and I can’t login anymore. It says wrong user name. I checked on my mobile phone and I can login just fine. I also checked on my computer and I can login fine with my usual email&password.
So there seems to be a problem on my Roon on the Elac.

Thank you for any help!

Michel

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Roon won’t allow Tidal login - Bad username or password

Read the other thread: