Roon fails to recognise DAC driver

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)

Description Of Issue
The setup is simply … Mirus DAC to amp single zone.

This setup has worked flawlly for two years. I moved and re-setup system and now Roon wil not find DAC driver.

Hi @anon50788512,

Can you describe your setup a bit here? What kind of Core machine are you using?

If you disable the firewall on the Core temporarily is there any change?

the setup is win 10 and is on a ithe machine is connected to internet so you can log on to it. the dac is aMirus

the dac driver show up but when selected give error messasage thatt roon can not find it

going to luch 2 hour delay i would like to login to my machine

back from luch any body out there to help

Do you mean you have moved house and the set up no longer works. This is a new network set up?

if you can tell me when you will be able to work with me I can be ready

Hi @anon50788512,

You mentioned that you moved and it’s only after the move that you’re experiencing this — Is everything set up exactly the same at the new location?

Can you share a screenshot of the error message you’re receiving?

Just to verify, did you try disabling the firewall on your Core as mentioned above? Did that change anything?

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.