Roon got glitchy

I’m running Roon with HQPlayer on a Intel NUC 8 VR NUC817HNK PC with Windows 10 64bit, music is stored on a 10 TB USB external hard drive. I have installed the latest versions of both Roon and HQPlayer.

when I switched from Linux to Windows Roon, became glitchy.

The progress bar no longer works, if I play an album it will play one made two songs and then stop. Also if it plays the second song Roon shows that is playing the last song that I played but the second song is actually playing. If I use Roon without HQPlayer everything works fine. Except for the above glitch Roon with HQPlayer is working fine.

The other problem is I can’t flag this post to get support.

@support there ya go.

It might be that your library is still importing or being analyzed that will load the cpu more than normal.

Hi @mike_eastman,

Since this behavior only occurs with HQPlayer I would recommend uninstalling and reinstalling HQPlayer. Let us know if there is any change after this.

I reinstalled both Roon and HQPlayer and then I updated both Roon and HQPlayer to the latest versions and nothing changed.

Got the problem solved. Reinstalled Windows 10 Roon and HQP, working great agin.

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.