I’m running Roon with HQPlayer on a Intel NUC 8 VR NUC817HNK PC with Windows 10 64bit, music is stored on a 10 TB USB external hard drive. I have installed the latest versions of both Roon and HQPlayer.
when I switched from Linux to Windows Roon, became glitchy.
The progress bar no longer works, if I play an album it will play one made two songs and then stop. Also if it plays the second song Roon shows that is playing the last song that I played but the second song is actually playing. If I use Roon without HQPlayer everything works fine. Except for the above glitch Roon with HQPlayer is working fine.
The other problem is I can’t flag this post to get support.