Networking Gear & Setup Details

Ethernet via a fibre modem

Connected Audio Devices

PS Audio Directstream DAC

Number of Tracks in Library

8,000 tracks

Description of Issue

Roon has just this very moment stopped connecting to Qobuz:

I have had the same issue this week. Happened this morning while streaming Qobuz was logged out.

There is a site called Uptime that notifies you when Qobuz goes offline. They have contacted me twice this morning to let me know that they were off and are now on.

When I go off line, I immediately check that site if they have not contacted me.

Somewhere here someone needs to make that a sticky thread since there are many times users reach out to Support for these transient problems.

1 Like

I can confirm that Qobuz was indeed down this morning at approx 8.25am ECT to approx 9.15am ECT.
Please try again

2 Likes

In your role, you see the repeated support requests because a user cannot log on to Qobuz.

thanks @AceRimmer - service has been restored now.

@7NoteScale i’ve signed up for Uptime now. Do you have an HTTP rule setup to check “qobuz.com”? Or something more targeted?

1 Like

I really do not recall. The first thing that I do when something does not work, aside from rebooting components and router, is to go to websites to see if they are down. So I did a Google search for “Qobuz down” and I received the link to Uptime. I, at some point, signed up for them to contact me. The latter has not been reliable so I go there “manually.” Perhaps I just have a trial account. Sorry, I just do not recall.