Roon has stopped playing through to my DigiOne Signature [Solved]

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)

2019 16" MacBook Pro (Catalina 10.15.7) / Roon (1.7)

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)

Motorola MG7550 Modem/Router

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)

MacBookPro -> Wireless -> Allo DigiOne Signature (running RoPieeeXL) -> Digital Audio RCA -> Marantz PM7000N

Description Of Issue

All of a sudden Roon won’t play music through the Allo. It sees it, but when I try and play a track it just sits there, and then after 5 or so seconds, skips to the next track with no messages, and then repeats the process over and over. If I switch the device to my laptop speakers it plays just fine. I’ve power cycled everything (laptop, modem/router, DigiOne Signature, and the PM7000N) but nothing seems to be working.

Could be a WiFi issue with your DigiOne. Did you just update the ropieee software? I gave up on onboard wifi, and USB antannae wifi and went with an extender with ethernet connection. Expensive, but rock solid.

RoPieee updated just fine for me a few minutes ago. The router is like six feet from the Pi.

Well, it just started magically working this morning. Close it up I guess.

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.