Roon has stopped working on Roon Core machine

yes downloaded it to roon file and then clicked to play. Same deal as track shows up on window of U1 Mini, spins for about 5 seconds with no sound and then stops on both the Lumin and in Roon Core.

Must say plugging the router into the EtherREGEN has improved picture quality on my Dell Monitor.

Switched zones in Roon Core to system output which is playing out through usb to old Dacmagic and file sounds pretty nice on hifi.

Wah…seriously? I’ve heard people in the UpTone threads mention this.

Have music playing - went to the DSP page in Roon and clicked on the Reset to Default button. Came up with a warning that it was going back to original settings. And then there was music. Think I will leave DSP alone for a while. Lumin also did a firmware upgrade this morning - not sure if that factors in?

Haven’t looked at Roon remote but will play with that later.

And yes the picture quality is better with router plugged into EtherREGEN - I would say more noticeable than sound quality improvements at this point although I have been so up and down with playing issues will have to check this out in future as well

No. RAAT has not been changed in Lumin Firmware 12. Now that you get it working, you can connect the Lumin back to the EtherREGEN “B” port then power cycle the Lumin, and retest Tidal music.

thanks for all your help Peter and everyone. Back working fine this morning - enjoying some Mozart. My furnace broke down in night - brrrrr! - you guys don’t do old furnaces as well :slight_smile:

Please confirm it’s working well with the Lumin connected to the “B” port of EtherREGEN. Thanks.

Hi Peter - working just fine today with ethernet into A side and cable out of B side of the EtherREGEN to Lumin U1 mini. Thanks.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.