Roon has suddenly lost MicroRendu

@support After more than a year of playing perfectly well, this evening Roon stopped seeing the MicroRendu on the network. I checked the Sonore website and it finds the Micro rendu on my network,identifying it as running version 2.5 and logging its network IP and MAC addresses. But Roon does not see it. What has happened and what do I need to do to remedy this?

Description of setup:

• what version of Roon you are running: Version 1.5 (build 363) stable 64 bit on Windows 64 bit
  • What operating system you are running: Win 10.0.17134
  • Basic information about the device you’re using: Dell XPS 8930 running an Intel i5 8400 processor
  • Describe where your music is stored – this includes hard drive description and interface type: storage is on an additional hard drive running on the PC that runs Roon. The drive is Hitachi 4TB. The PC runs Intel Optane to manage memory.
  • Let us know your collection size: 24k tracks
1 Like

Panic over. I restarted everything. Then I went through the setup for the MicroRendu on the sonicorbiter.com page. There I restarted RoonReady and reconfigured the DAC connected to MicroRendu. Suddenly everything is back as it should be. Not sure what happened there.

Hope you people are having a lovely Christmas.

1 Like

That’s a great resolution. Glad you’re back up and running. I would recommend rebooting your mR from time to time.

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.