Roon in German crash

Hallo. Ich habe das neue Update Roon 1.8 installiert. Seither ist es nicht mehr auf Deutsch. Den Punkt Einstellungen kann ich aber nicht mehr anwählen, da die App dann stets abstürzt. Auch die Support Funktion kann ich nicht mehr nutzen, auch hierbei stützt das Gerät stets ab. Ich habe alle Geräte vom Strom genommen und erneut hochgefahren. Ich habe die App deinstalliert und erneut geladen. Ich habe auf der Roon-Website das Operating System neu installiert und auch die neue Software mehrmals installiert. Es nützt alles nichts. Was kann ich tun?
Thomas Bohn.

Hi. I installed the new Roon 1.8 update. It has not been in German since. I can no longer select the Settings item because the app then always crashes. I can also no longer use the support function, the device always provides support. I unplugged all devices and started up again. I uninstalled and reloaded the app. I reinstalled the operating system on the Roon website and also installed the new software several times. It’s all of no use. What can I do?

Hello @Thomas_Bohn ,

Can you please check to see if you have the latest version of the Roon app installed from the iOS store? We’ve recently released an update that we believe will help here. Please give this update a try and let us know if things are back to normal!

Thanks for your patience as we’ve worked to get this fixed.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.