Roon Instability

Roon won’t stay open. I’ve tried both 64 and 32 bit installers. I’ve tried two different machines and 3 different graphics cards. What do I do? This issue renders my lifetime Roon subscription moot. And it forces me to use a less feature laden piece of software to serve up my music library.

It could be that the Roon library is corrupted.

Tagging @support for further instructions.

I’ve moved the post to the support section.

Hi @Kirk,

So we can better assist you, please provide a brief description of your current setup using this link as a guide.

Make sure to describe your network configuration/topology, including any networking hardware currently in use, so we can have a clear understanding of how your devices are communicating.

Please also use the directions found here and send us over a set of logs using a shared Dropbox link. Thanks!

I don’t know what you want. But I use Windstream for my ISP. Their modem has a wireless Intel in it.hub in it. But right now I am connecting only to my library which is on a hard drive on the same box as Roon. Later I will be connected by ethernet to a PS Audio Direct Stream DAC. As well as by wireless airplay to a Peachtree wireless integrated amp.

JRiver has no problem importing my library, which is what Roon was doing every time it failed. But I HATE JRiver!!!

1 Like

Hello @Kirk, the links in Dylan’s message earlier contain a template for providing system information and instructions for sending us logs so we can get a better insight into what you’re experiencing. My apologies for the frustration with this issue but we’re happy to help! Could you please provide details on your core machine and the requested logs? Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.