Roon integration with nugs.net

The Roon folks should get together with the nugs.net folk and talk about this. nugs.net is integrated with my bluesound app, but would be nice to have all it one place. Something to think about is all.

Thanks,
Mike

6 Likes

Yes, would love to see an integration with nugs.net. Essential to hear Dead and Company!

1 Like

I’ve previously submitted this as a feature request and I 100% agree that it would be a huge benefit to Roon. I’m sure there’s quite a bit of overlap between Roon and Nugs subscribers, and Nugs has been doing an excellent job recently growing their streaming catalog (still only a fraction of what you can buy through them but still, it’s growing). I stream Nugs all the time when I’m out of the house but don’t listen to them nearly as much at home b/c the whole-house audio is all Roon (and I really don’t want to have to switch to RopieeeXL just for Airplay support for Nugs via Airfoil…that just gets too complicated :smile: ).

https://community.roonlabs.com/t/stream-and-integrate-play-nugs-net/105038

2 Likes

I am another memeber who would live to see this integration with nugs.net.

Another vote for this feature request, this would be awesome if it could be done!

Bumpety bump

Another vote for this from me as well, please and thanks!

Bumping this request because Nugs now has a HiFi subscription that streams MQA.

YES, this! Just got into roon and in my trial period still. Huge bummer not having nugs integrated as that is where I mostly listen to music. I did get ropieeexl installed and can airplay but would be better to have it built into the core.

Please please please add Nugs.net. integration your MQA decoder would solve all of my streaming desires here.

+1 for nugs

2 Likes

I’d also dig this feature. I’d reactivate my monthly Nugs stream.

2 Likes

+1 for me to add Nugs

1 Like

In the unlikely event that this actually explored, please also look into livephish.com as they are both run by the same provider. nugs would bring in a very large library of live touring rock

Oh, I would love livephish to be integrated, but that may be asking a lot. lol

1 Like

yes x 1000 please!

+1000 on nugs integration. BluOS has this but it’s pretty buggy.

+2 for nugs integration - wife and I would both love this

+1 for nugs

1 Like

Has there been anymore talk about Nugs integration with Roon?
I’m finding it to be a pain to stream from two different sources.

1 Like