Roon Interface Too Dark

Hi! I’ve been reading this issues about the interface being to dark and that some users in iMac had the problem solved with build 528, but mine remained dark. I have a late 2009 iMac running on macOS Sierra 10.12.6 with the ATI Radeon HD 4670 256 MB graphic card.

Hi @Jorge_Mendes,

Can you please navigate to Roon Settings -> Setup -> Clear Image Cache -> Clear Cache on the affected PC? Please let me know if this helps!

Hi! Unfortunatly it didn’t. Is there anything I can try? Thank you!

Hi @Jorge_Mendes,

Can you please use these instructions to access your Roon Logs folder and send me a set for further review?

After sending logs, can you please try to reinstall Roon and see if it helps? You can use these instructions to reinstall:

• Make a Backup of your current Roon Database
  • Exit out of Roon
  • Navigate to your Roon’s Database Location
  • Find the folder that says “Roon”
  • Rename the “Roon” folder to “Roon_old”
  • Reinstall the Roon App from our Downloads Page to generate a new Roon folder

Hi Noris! I followed your instructions and installed the Roon App again but everything remained the same, the interface is still too dark.

Dropbox link to download the .zip with the logs …

1 Like

Hi @Jorge_Mendes,

Thanks for sending these logs over, let me get this over to the team for further feedback!

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.