Roon rock

Networking Gear & Setup Details

Roon rock into network switch
Matrix mini i 3 on the same switch

Connected Audio Devices

Matrix mini i 3 pro
Motu m2

Description of Issue

Roon is constantly skipping tracks and radio channels stop after 5 seconds or so.

Hello @Felix_S,

We’re sorry to hear :sweat: and we’d love to help.

Could you please also let us know if:

• this happens when you stream to any of your endpoints, or just one?
  • does it happen with your local library too, if you have one, or just radio and streaming services?

Thanks in advance :pray:

Yes it happens on all endpoints. I dont use roon with a local libary.

Hi @Felix_S, what streaming service are you using? Do you have any local files you could use even as just a quick test?

What model switch and router are you using?

Was this setup working for you previously? If so, was there any change at all around the time this started occurring?

I use qobuz and internet radio.
I have made no changes.
I feel like it happens after playing music for about 10 hours then whatever i do the problem presists. When i turn off everything for 10 mintues it seems to work again. But it fiest started happening since the last update.

Hi @Felix_S

Please note the exact local time + date when this issue next occurs and the name of the track that was playing and upload your Roon Logs by using these instructions. The best way to get them over to me would be via Dropbox / Google Drive, but if you don’t have either service please let me know and I can provide alternate upload instructions.

Hey @Felix_S,

It’s been quite some time since the troubleshooting process has been halted. I wanted to check in and see if this is still an issue: is Roon still skipping? Would you like to continue to sort this out with us?