Roon keeps forgetting my iPad (B667)

Thanks. The problem occurs when both are awake, and as I described in my last post, it occurs in the—very awake—device being used while it is being used. If it only happened to an iPhone while I was using an iPad, or vice versa, then I suppose your explanation might apply. But it happens to an iPad while I am using that very iPad. I can’t play music on the device I am using unless and until I go to a different device to wake it up. If I didn’t have an iPad, then I could never play music on my iPhone because I need one to wake up the other.

So I don’t think your explanation works. Tho I really wish it did.

Ah, OK I see now. Such strange behavior. Best of luck getting it sorted!

Hi @dcw96161,

Thanks for providing those timestamps, I’ve enabled diagnostics mode for your account and I can confirm that a log set from your devices have reached our servers.

I spoke to QA regarding your report and they have mentioned that there’s an investigation into this behavior already, so I have added your report to the investigation.

I can’t comment on any timelines of when the investigation will be complete, but thank you in advance for your patience while the investigation is underway!

Thanks. Will await more news from the front. Let me know if you’d like me to do something specific to see if we can provoke a replication.

1 Like